SC is now over. Thank you all for attending!
Note: If you were registered for SC and did not yet receive any printed proceedings please email Eric Bodden to obtain a printed copy free of charge.
The International Conference on Software Composition 2013
will take place on June 19th, 2013, in Budapest, Hungary, as part of the STAF 2013 federated conferences.
|The International Conference on Software Composition (SC) is the leading venue that addresses challenges of how composition of software parts may be used to build and maintain large software systems. Software Composition 2013 (SC2013) will be the 12th edition in the series, and we invite researchers and practitioners to submit high-quality papers. Submissions that relate theory and practice of software composition are particularly welcome.Topics of Interest:The SC 2013 program committee seeks original, high quality papers related to Software Composition, such as but not limited to the following:
- Component-based software engineering
- Composition and adaptation techniques
- Composition algebras, calculi and type systems
- Feature-oriented software development
- Aspect-oriented software development
- Model-driven composition
- Models of computation
- Verification, validation and testing
- Dynamic composition and reconfiguration
- Large-scale component-based systems
- Cloud, service-oriented architectures
- Business process orchestration
- Visual composition environments
- Performance optimization of composite systems
|In cooperation with